Rewarding Career Experience for Healthcare Professionals
Registered Nurse RN Operating RoomBack to Jobs
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Date Posted: 14 Feb, 2020
Job Title: Registered Nurse RN Operating Room
Position Type: Perm
Position id: 337336
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Interview Process: Phone or In-person
Client: Leading Hospital
• Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following Nursing and Departmental P/P, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis, at regular and indicated intervals.
• Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal patient outcome.
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred and will be required within 3 years of employment;
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire;
• Current BLS, ACLS required;
• PALS required within 90 days of hire;
• One (1) year of circulator experience is required and 2 yrs. of acute care experience
• Must have recent OR experience.
• Referral Bonus