Rewarding Career Experience for Healthcare Professionals
Registered Nurse ERBack to Jobs
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Date Posted: 21 Feb, 2020
Job Title: Registered Nurse ER
Position Type: Perm
Position id: 338375
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Interview Process: Phone or In-person
Client: Leading Hospital
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Provides and documents quality patient care consistently according to hospital standards and policy/procedures.
• ADN required; BSN preferred
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted (TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire).
• BLS and ACLS certification required at hire
• PALS or ENPC required within 90 days of hire (ENPC preferred over PALS)
• CEN, CPEN, or TCRN preferred
• Two (2) years of nursing experience in an acute care facility required
• Emergency room clinical experience preferred.
• Referral Bonus